…of my natural dying experiment with logwood. I put the yarn in a jar together with some logwood and lac dye and let it sit on my balcony for two months. Yesterday I took it out. It was a little smelly – nothing really bad, but like rotten smoked wood. While rinsing it I noticed that it was bleeding so much that I thought I could give it another try to maybe get a lighter shade. So I put some more yarn in a dye pot together with the remaining logwood and boiled it and let it sit in the dye solution over night which resulted in a nice light purple.

Hinterlassen Sie einen Kommentar

Um die Kommentarfunktion nutzen zu können, müssen Sie angemeldet sein.